Once you send in your application with all the needed documentation and application fee, we submit a request to the Tokyo Immigration Bureau for a document called a Certificate of Eligibility(COE). If the request is approved, the Immigration Bureau notifies us and we pass the word on to you. At that point, you are required to pay two terms worth of tuition and other fees. After that is received, we send you COE and Admission permit.

To receive a refund of tuition fees, you must give YOSHIDA written notice that you intend to withdraw from the program in which you have enrolled.

Full-time Course fees(College Preparatory Course and General Course)

Ⅰ Application fee Ⅱ Admission fee Ⅲ Tuition fee Ⅳ Educational operating fee

Information about refunds for students who cancel their studies due to changes in circumstances in their home country after transferring tuition fees.

After you have sent us an email explaining how you are cancelling your application and providing us with your bank details, please send the CoE that you have already mailed to the school.
As soon as the CoE arrives, we will begin the refund process.

Please contact us for a refund after you have submitted your CoE to the Embassy.

You will be responsible for the application and remittance fees.

Short-time Course fees

Ⅰ Admission fee Ⅱ Tuition fee

Please contact us for refunds after classes have started.


Damage due to Force Majeure

“Force Majeure” means any cause beyond Yoshida Institute reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defense requirements, public health emergency, and acts or regulations of national or local governments.



Please be sure to read it
The current situation. (COVID-19)

We warmly welcome

No applications will be accepted for the October term as we have reached capacity.
January 2024 course consultation will be available.
Application Schedule
To Contact
Exemption or Reduction
of Admission fees.

Learning Japanese

Learn how to read and write the kana on our HIRAGANA and KATAKANA pages. Please check out our website: Learning Japanese.



CSN is the national authority that handle the Swedish financial aid for students.

We also warmly welcome Working Holiday program participants in Japan!

it is possible to study at this institute while visiting Japan on a 3-month temporary visa.

Students studying for longer periods usually obtain a student visa.

Promotional Video

–New– – | English | Spanish | Italian | German | Swedish | Indonesian |Vietnamese | Promotional videos were created by students.