As much as possible we try to keep our tuition and fees low so that students can afford to study longer and thus get more out of their studies. Students can select the payment method.
To submit payment from outside Japan, visit yosida.flywire.com.
- Payment will be posted to your account within two to five business days.
- Flywire allows you to pay securely from any bank, generally in your home currency.
- When setting up your Flywire account, use the same e-mail that you used on your application form.
- For more detail, see flywire-pdf
When you make a payment through Flywire you can
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night. For more information, visit the Flywire help page.
To wire transfer money to our bank account through your bank:
|Bank Account Information|
|Ⅰ. School Name||YOSHIDA NIHONGO GAKUIN|
|Ⅱ. Bank||Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ|
|Ⅳ. Account||Regular account No. 2123243|
|Ⅴ. SWIFT code||BOTKJPJT|
- Bank transfer fee is not included in this amount. Please burden this at your expense. Thank you.
- If paying in person : Bring your payment with a course-enrollment form to our office by the deadline.
- If paying application fee through PayPal : We will send you an invoice.