An applicant of information

Use the form below to apply for long-term, full-time intensive classes at the Yoshida Institute. This is only for students who will be studying on a student visa.

In addition to the documents listed on our admissions page, students from Some countries need to provide documents listing the name of the person that will be supporting them financially during their time in Japan. As this varies from country to country and often depends upon current conditions, it’s best if you contact us directly for more information.

Once you’ve filled out the form below, we’ll contact you to let you know if there is anything else that’s needed and how to apply for your student visa.  If you wish to study from April term(2025) on a student visa, please check out our website : (More Information)

Please use the below contact details for inquiries. Required field:(*)
Please reconfirm your email address.

    Full name (*)

    email address (*)



    Date of Birth(*)

     year   month   day



    Current address(*)

    Postal code


    Term starting(*)

    [select* menu-34 "Select"" "January term 2025" "April term 2025" "July term 2025" "October term 2025]

    Attach1 (photo)

    Attach2 (other)

    How did you find us?(*)

    have you studied Japanese before? YesNo

    can you write?
    How many KANJI?


    have you ever been to Japan before?(*) YesNo

    if Yes, how many times

    Visa status on previous

    TouristStudentWorking holidayEmploymentDependent spouseTraineeOther


     Make sure that the check box contain checkmark

    We warmly welcome

    New inquiries for the October course will be suspended as the course has reached its capacity.Consultations for applications after that date are available.
    Application Schedule
    To Contact
    Exemption or Reduction
    of Admission fees.

    Learning Japanese

    Learn how to read and write the kana on our HIRAGANA and KATAKANA pages. Please check out our website: Learning Japanese.



    CSN is the national authority that handle the Swedish financial aid for students.

    We also warmly welcome Working Holiday program participants in Japan!

    it is possible to study at this institute while visiting Japan on a 3-month temporary visa.

    Students studying for longer periods usually obtain a student visa.

    Promotional Video

    –New– – | English | Spanish | Italian | German | Swedish | Indonesian |Vietnamese | Promotional videos were created by students.