Short term contact

Use the form below to apply for short-term, full-time intensive classes at the Yoshida Institute. This is only for students who will be studying on a tourist visa or some other form of existing visa. For those who wish to apply for a student visa, please fill out on the long-term application page.We stopped accepting applications because there is no more place available for April short-term Course.
Once you’ve filled out the form below, we’ll contact you to let you know if there is anything else that’s needed and how to pay school fees.

Online Sign Up Form

(Application form for admission)

Please use the below contact details for inquiries. Required field:(*)
Please reconfirm your email address.

    Full name(*)


    email address(*)



    Date of Birth(*)

     year   month   day

    Term starting



    Attach (photo)
    ( a clear photograph)

    Attach2 (other)

    How did you find us?

    Japanese knowledge

    have you studied?(*)

    can you write?

    Hiragana  / Katakana

    can you write?

          Kanji/How many?

     Make sure that the check box contain checkmark

    If you’d like to require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

    <<  prev (Short-Term Study)                 next (application forms)  >>

    We warmly welcome

    New inquiries for the October course will be suspended as the course has reached its capacity.Consultations for applications after that date are available.
    Application Schedule
    To Contact
    Exemption or Reduction
    of Admission fees.

    Learning Japanese

    Learn how to read and write the kana on our HIRAGANA and KATAKANA pages. Please check out our website: Learning Japanese.



    CSN is the national authority that handle the Swedish financial aid for students.

    We also warmly welcome Working Holiday program participants in Japan!

    it is possible to study at this institute while visiting Japan on a 3-month temporary visa.

    Students studying for longer periods usually obtain a student visa.

    Promotional Video

    –New– – | English | Spanish | Italian | German | Swedish | Indonesian |Vietnamese | Promotional videos were created by students.