Short and Long Term

continue studying

If you are still interested in studying Japanese from April 2019, it is possible to study at this institute while visiting Japan on a 3-month Temporary Visitor’s (also known as Tourist) visa.
Also, if you wish to continue studying at Yoshida Institute and need a Student visa, the deadline to apply for the July 2019 term is March 08, 2019.
You will get a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) by May 23, 2019. Even if you are in Japan at that time on a Temporary Visitor’s visa, it is not possible to change to a student visa in Japan from 2019. (by Immigration Bureau action)
If you have a certificate (COE), you apply for a student visa at overseas diplomatic establishment (Japanese embassy or consulate).

Please feel free to ask.
Please contact us via Contact Form below. Required field:(*)

Full name (*)
email address (*)
Date of Birth(*)  year   month   day
Gender MaleFemale
Mailing address(*)

Postal code
Term starting(*)
Attach1 (photo)
Attach2 (other)
How did you find us?(*)
have you studied Japanese before? YesNo
can you write?
How many KANJI?
have you ever been to Japan before?(*) YesNo
if Yes, how many times
Visa status on previous TouristStudentWorking holidayEmploymentDependent spouseTraineeOther

We warmly welcome

Exemption or Reduction
of Admission fees.

Promotional Video

--New-- - | English | Spanish | Italian | German | Swedish | Indonesian |Vietnamese | Promotional videos were created by students.

Learning Japanese

Learn how to read and write the kana on our HIRAGANA and KATAKANA pages. Please check out our website: Learning Japanese.