An applicant of information Use the form below to apply for long-term, full-time intensive classes at the Yoshida Institute. This is only for students who will be studying on a student visa. In addition to the documents listed on our admissions page, students from Some countries need to provide documents listing the name of the person that will be supporting them financially during their time in Japan. As this varies from country to country and often depends upon current conditions, it’s best if you contact us directly for more information. Once you’ve filled out the form below, we’ll contact you to let you know if there is anything else that’s