For those who applied for the July term

  • -

For those who applied for the July term


We hope the coronavirus will come to an end.

But we are not sure whether the July course can be offered by the effect of coronavirus.
Your COE will be issued by the Immigration Bureau on May 21st.
And we will send you your COE by DHL if you can come to Japan to study without effects of coronavirus.
Make sure you get a student visa at Japanese Embassy or consulate and get your ticket before you pay your tuition fees.
But If you can’t come for some reason or other, you can change to the October, January or April term. Or if you give up on coming to Japan, we will refund the tuition fees.

We warmly welcome

Exemption or Reduction
of Admission fees.

Learning Japanese

Learn how to read and write the kana on our HIRAGANA and KATAKANA pages. Please check out our website: Learning Japanese.



CSN is the national authority that handle the Swedish financial aid for students.

We also warmly welcome Working Holiday program participants in Japan!

it is possible to study at this institute while visiting Japan on a 3-month temporary visa.

Students studying for longer periods usually obtain a student visa.

Promotional Video

–New– – | English | Spanish | Italian | German | Swedish | Indonesian |Vietnamese | Promotional videos were created by students.